About Me

My photo
I'm a 50 something daughter, sister, wife, aunt, mother and friend. I have a husband and a son with my parents living in my basement. Keeping it together through menopause, the teenage years and the golden years. I hope you visit often.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another adventure!

Well, as if I don't have enough to do, I have added another blog! I am excited about this one also. It will be a place to see pictures, poems, random thoughts etc. that will be posted by Lee, Jake or myself. I hope you drop by to see it. You can find it at www.picturesandpoemsbykim.blogspot.com. It will be fun to add this to on going projects. Take care!

2 comments:

  1. I see you left a link in the 400 Mile Fitness Challenge but it's to your main blog, not to your post of your total miles walked post. I'll delete that link and you can add the link for your challenge post. That way people can see how you're doing so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ellie, I wasn't sure how to do that!

    ReplyDelete